Monday 12 February 2007

Baby update

Went for a midwife appointment on Friday morning and had a glowing report. Same old story with the blood pressure, very low. She seems to find is very funny that someone with 'high blood pressure' writen on the family history report has blood pressure of 90/44. Everything fine, right size, shape etc. In the afternoon, before the snow, we went to the hospital for me to have alovely anti-d jab, which all rhesus negative expectant mothers have incase the baby has a positive blood. It hurt and left a bruise, boo hiss. I hate needles. Oh well, nevermind at least it's done. I dont have any pictures for this post, needle hole blood etc, so you'll have to imagine it. Next midwife appointment is in early March and will mainly be concerning writing my birth plan for the hospital, what I want and dont want etc. Will update again soon.

No comments: