Monday 2 April 2007

General Things

Thought I'd just put a general diary entry today as nothing much has progressed in the baby/baby room front. Except I've drawn on the outlines of a tree, a fox and a squirrel. Not sure about the squirrel, he's a bit odd looking. We borrowed an OHP from Ginnie's school for the easter hols and I printed the outlines onto slides to project onto the wall. I need to paint them now.
Put two pictures up today. One of the huge tadploes, some are massive but still no legs coming, and one of my little mini greenhouse. It's my little piece of organisation in the completely unorganised back garden. I've got lots of herbs in there, rosemary, thyme, lovage, oregano, sage etc, want to get them big before I plant them out and start using them. I also bought a Catnep plant which Suzy is already eyeing up. Hopefully will have some fun with that when it's grown a bit. Send the cat into a frenzy. Anyone who's not played with real catnep with their cat should do, it's very amusing.


No comments: