Tuesday 4 September 2007

A Few Bits

Once again I'm so slack with this blog! Caiden is now about 14lbs and is nearly 5 months old, so only month until curry for the baby! The health visitor said once he's past 6 months don't be silly with the food, try him with everything including curry and chili etc. Well we'll give it a go. Suzy is still wearing her collar with pride and has made no attempt to remove it. Think I'll start pricing up these collar activated catflaps. that hamster eating ginger tom cat keeps waiting outside for Suzy, poor puss. She does give as good as she gets though. Anyway, she's obviously not doing her job as this little bugger ran across the lounge carpet while I was changing a nappy. He was very sweet but I decided to let him go rather than keep him. Also we went up to Pwllhelli with Rob's boys for a few days, had fun despite the weather being a bit poo. We did take some pictures but I cant find my camera so you'll have to wait. Ooo the excitement!!

No comments: