Sunday 17 January 2010

Well, well, well, blogging again.

Hello friends and thanks for blogging in, as Chris Evans might say. It's been a while, but I'm determined to start doing this again. Maybe once a week with a photo of the week.
News- New job for me, started at the beginning of January at Grange Primary in Stoke. Enjoying so far, nice staff and good kids really.
Caiden is now 2 years and 9 months! He likes to demonstrate his 'twoness' frequently! He's counting to 20, singing loads and loves his nursery and school time.
We're still sharing the house with Suzy puss, Myfanwy pooch, fish and a hamster. The rodent is now a charming fellow called Ian, following the passing of Keith a few moths ago.
Right, I don't want to make this too long, so I'm off. Hopefully, I'll keep it up this time. I've put a picture on of Caiden and myself on Christmas day. He had a very sore face at the time,but it's better now. Hope this finds you all well. xx

No comments: