Wednesday 6 June 2007

Ouch it hurts

Here is my poor eye this morning after a reaction to something. I had my normal hayfever drops as usual first thing and then something must have irritated them, well one eye anyway. I went to the pharmacy with my drops in hand and he told me to buy this really expensive bottle of new drops to fix the problem. Bollocks did it! I put these new drops in and my whole eye swelled up and I felt like I'd been punched. I turned up at the doctors and after the "jesus that looks sore" reaction, she prescribed me some stieroid drops. I know its not very interesting but I thought I'd share the pain. Still dont know what caused the problem, bloody hayfever season! It probably dosen't look too bad in the picture, but I couldn't blink until this evening and it had streamed so much my eye lashes were all salty!
On the baby front, he's still colicy, but he had a hospital appointment today and the doctor said he was great and would not have to come back. This was a follow up to his jaundice. He's now 9lb 4. Also, I'll just say a 'congrats' to Hannah on the birth of her baby Alice!

No comments: