Sunday 10 June 2007

This and That

Firstly, a big get well soon to the Mortimer family hound Roofus who decided that eating a nail was a good idea and has now undergone surgery. Silly pooch.
The othe pic today is of the crowd at Cadwaladers having yummy ice creams. I had a scoop of peach and one of melon and ginger. Yummy yummy. Rob, for some reason left me out of the picture.
Today, the three of us went to Llangollen. We wandered about in the sunshine and watched crazy scousers jump off the bridge! Nutters!
Caiden is doing fine. Still suffering with colic, especially in the evenings. He's had a new toy, a swinging chair. He loves it if he's already dozy, but screams his head off if he's not in the mood.
He successfully managed to poo all over me on Saturday. I had clean jeans on too. About a pint of baby squits came hurtling out of the side of his nappy and all over me and Rob's folks' sofa! Whoops. Naughty baby! Rob did take a picture of me covered but it didn't come out. I'm actually quite glad it didn't.

No comments: