Tuesday 15 January 2008

Poor Puss

Just thought I'd put this picture on I've just taken. I heard the cat flap go and knew Suzy was snoozing so went to check it was Kanoute. It is bucketing down outside and he's soaked! He's now tucking into some breakfast and will probably spend the day in his box having a good wash and a snooze.
We had a Maltese meal last night for our weekly trip around the world. We were supposed to have Slovakia, but I failed to find anything practical without offal in, which none of us are very keen on. We had some beef olives last night stuffed with egg, bacon and parsley in a tomato sauce. It was very yummy. I'm afraid I forgot to take a picture again. However I did take a picture last week of the Malaysian meal, a traditional curry with turkey and coconut so you can see that instead. Next week we're having The Gambia so I'll try to remember a picture.


No comments: