Sunday 3 February 2008

My Birthday Party

Had a good weekend with lots of friends here. I made some food and we all drank far too much, but all good fun. Did a quiz again, which went well, it was slightly unfair as the team that won were picked at random to be a team, like the others, but they happened to be four of the most intellegent people here. We had 23 in all to feed, it would have been 29 had 6 people not had to pull out at last minute with stomach bugs, but I'd rather that than bring the bug to the party to share. Had some lovely chocolates, 5 bottles of Champagne and some other bits and bobs. Rob bought me a new Le Creuset pot and some of my fave perfume. Just put a few pictures on from the night of the winning team on the sofa, quiz host me, Rhi, Damo and me and another team at the dining table. Thank you to everyone who came and also to all of you who sent cards and gifts.



No comments: