Monday 15 December 2008

Christmas injuries and other stuff

Caiden has been sleeping very well in his bed, the record so far was having to woken at 9am on Saturday! I'm not complaining though. He now knows when bed time is though and has minor paddies when we take him to bed, but hopefully they'll wear off.
Main event of last week was me slipping a disk and spending a few days walking like Mrs Overall from Acorn Antiques (if I'm talking Greek, look it up on You Tube). I'm a bit better now, still a bit sore, but upright. I had to miss a days planning at my new school which was a pain, but not a disaster. Think we've got everything done for Christmas now, Caiden's loving the tree. I've put a picture on of Caiden, Rob and Myfanwy by the tree, one of Caiden in the minimal snow, one of 'story time' at Chez Mortimer and one of Podmore Lake down the road in the sunset this afternoon.

No comments: