Sunday 7 December 2008

It's Time for Tree!

Had a busy week with Caiden's tantrums and attempting to tidy the house up. It's ben very cold and icy too, which unfortunately resulted in me having to abandon my first day of supply since September as I could not get the car down the drive. Caiden has had a milestone week as he moved from a cot to a bed and it has gone very well so far with a 12h sleep every night! He loves it. This weekend we spent Saturday night with friends Matt and Susie in Alsager, while Caiden spent the night with Nana and Grandad. he behaved and slept well. We spent the evening very agreeable curries, having a few pints at their locals and walking back to their house in the freezing cold. Had a great night. Today we've put the tree and lights up in the lounge, much to Caiden's delight. I've put a picture on of the lights and one of Caiden on his first morning in a bed. Good luck to you all with shopping, I've nearly done mine, thank goodness!

No comments: