Tuesday 27 March 2007

Baby Update

Lots to update on today. On Friday I went for a midwife appointment and she said she was a bit worried about the size of the baby. He seemed a bit small and had not grown much since her last visit. So on Monday we went to the hospital for another scan and a consultant appointment. They said that he was a bit small and even if he went to full term he'd probably be under 6lbs. We were fine about that as I was a little baby at 5lb 2. The bit that was a shock was that if by next Monday he has not improved I'd be induced! So that would be a baby in a week then! Panic stations has resulted in the baby room being finished and my hospital bag being done and sat by the front door. I've posted 2 pictures today, one of the room with moses basket, futon, carpet etc and one of our little collection of shoes. They are soooo cute! Don't think he'll need them straight away but they are very sweet.

No comments: