Tuesday 6 March 2007

Baby update...about time Bethan, getting slack with the blog!!




Had another midwife appointment today. We wrote my birth plan, which a few have told me is the plan of your ideal birth and therefore, often the opposite of what actually happens! We discussed all the gory details like pain relief, birthing positions and such like. Think Rob may have been slightly disturbed by her demonstration of breast feeding using a 1970 Pink Panther toy. It was the only toy we could find big enough for the purpose! The pictures today are of the poor Pink Panther in question after his ordeal and me today at 33 weeks. I'm on penicillin at the moment for a throat infection and swollen glands and have been told by my GP to have the week off work, what a shame!! Being poorly I hope covers me for looking so shocking in this picture. One more thing, I've finally had to move exclusively to maternity trousers as even my widest jeans are now too tight. Not bad though making it to 33 weeks in my own jeans!

No comments: