Tuesday 20 March 2007

General update

Just thought I'd add a blog entry to mock our silly hamster. Got up this morning and found Kanoute the stray cat asleep in the lounge, the water bottle hanging off the hamster cage and no one in at Hammy Towers! "Oh crap!" I thought. I was convinced that Kanoute (or Suzy) would have munched the poor sod. Over an hour later and after a hunt behind every piece of furniture in the house, I found a small pile of carefully placed cat biscuits in the corner. So she had been somewhere at least. I then decided to have a peak under the sofa and saw the trembling rodent cowering in the middle. Shaking like a leaf she eventually ventured out and I captured her in a tube. She's spent the whole day and evening sleeping her adventure off.

Staying on the animal theme, Kanoute's hurt his foot again. What will we do with him. Think I'll have to take him to the vet again. He is a pain.

I've stopped work now until at least September so I'll have to start 'nesting' as they call it. We will be getting the carpet for the baby room this week so once that's in I'll get some more jobs done.

No comments: