Sunday 7 September 2008

Busy, but very wet weekend

Bloody hell it's rained! But if you're in the UK you'll know that. The woods are completely waterlogged, my Merrel trainers are soaked and now a lovely shade of brown.
It was Caiden's cousin Liam's 3rd birthday party on Saturday so we all went along with Kie and Matt too. Caiden loves party food and monstered his way through several sandwiches and cakes.
Rob and I tidied up the bottom the the drive and scraped up the weeds and soil from our section of the pavement. We lugged all this stuff into our council compost bin only to discover after that it says 'no soil' on the top. Bloody small print!
I didn't take any pictures at the birthday party, but here's one of Caiden and me in the woods before all the rain came on Thursday. I look a bit manic I know, difficult taking pictures of yourself with a mobile phone!

No comments: