Wednesday 24 September 2008

General update

Just to apologise in advance for lack of blog shorty as I will be working all next week at a school in Newcastle. I asked for an application for a job there and the head rang me and asked me to visit on Tuesday. To cut a long story short he said after about 1/2h of walking around and chatting that he'd like me to do a demo lesson for him with the class tomorrow and then work all week next week on supply to cover. Sounds good to me, foot in the door for the full time job. Very nervous as there are 32 children in the class, aagh!! I will update how it goes hopefully before weekend, but will probably not blog next week. I'm doing a lesson using the Butterfly Lion by Michael Morpurgo, a great book, if you've not read it, do. Wish me luck! I've been up to the woods again today, but had no papoose so Caiden had to walk. As you can see my shoulders took the brunt of his laziness! Here he is giving his other best friend (Suzy being fave) a love!

No comments: