Sunday 12 October 2008

A few bits and bobs

I've had a week of no teaching, which has it's bonuses, dog walking, slow cooked dinner etc. I did however, get a phone call on Thursday asking me to an interview at a school in Tunstall next Friday. I spent Saturday evening on the phone t Kate writing out our battle plan for my observed lesson. If I do say so myself, we've done a goodie, so fingers crossed.
Caiden has had his first proper bed. Well he's not sleeping in it yet, but Rob won it on Ebay for a bargain so we've bought one now. At the moment it's Suzy's new bed, as you can see in the picture. Just to get you all in a good mood, not, a friend of mine said he saw a house with all it's naff Crimbo lights on already last week! Unbelievable! Hope everyone's well and enjoying the rain and credit crisis! Picture of Suzy on her/Caiden's new bed and one of Caiden doing his best 'I'm a lumberjack'. Love to all.

No comments: