Monday 12 November 2007

Busy Weekend

Rob and myself went to a wedding this weekend, his mate Craig and his girlfriend (now wife) Jess. It was a lovely day, despite the freezing weather and rain. It was all indoors inside Crewe Hall, which would be a much prettier building had the Victorians not got their hands on it. If you've been you'll know what I mean. Caiden spent the day and night with Anna and Derrick and apart from a late night he behaved and slept though for them, well done Caiden. Like I mentioned briefly before, he's now started crawling, well sort of shuffling. He can really get about at an alarming rate. He's also had a lovely cold kindly donated by his cousin Liam. So snot and grumping all round. I've put a picture on today of the happy couple Craig and Jess and one of Rob and me.

No comments: